Meet Dr. Shuffer
Justin Shuffer, DDS
As a board certified pediatric specialist, I am trained to treat special needs individuals and make children comfortable during their dental visit. I strive to teach parents how they can help their children achieve great dental health and enjoy showing patients that there is nothing to be afraid of when they come to the dentist!
Education and experience
- BS biology — California State University, Los Angeles
- Doctor of Dental Surgery — University of California, Los Angeles
- General Practice Residency — Community Medical Centers/Central Valley Veterans Affairs
- Pediatric Specialty — University of California, Los Angeles
- Chief Pediatric Resident — University of California, Los Angeles
- Faculty — University of California, Los Angeles
I am committed to continuing my education through my membership in the Southern California Society of Dentistry for Children, a study group that provides continuing education courses on the newest and best in pediatric dental knowledge.
Outside the office
I am a native of West Los Angeles and have lived in the San Gabriel Valley for the past six years with my wife, Sara, and our two daughters, Kaitlyn and Aubry. When I have free time I enjoy taking road trips and playing tennis, billiards, board games, and baseball.